we are changing our name….and lots of exciting things coming soon….wash your hands and hold on 🙂
visit our NEW sister site at: https://heywood.photography/wp/
Covid19 to do list
Below is a list from health officials of what they recommend:
• Gradually stock up extra supplies of important items, such as: soap, hand sanitizer, tissues, over-the-counter medications and prescription medications.
• Gradually stock up on non-perishable foods.
• Create a back-up plan for work, school and childcare in the event of closures.
• Talk to your workplace about getting ready. Plan for telework, if possible.
• Create a space in your home to care for sick family members.
• Replace handshakes with elbow-bumps – make a game of this with your kids.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
How people can protect themselves:
• Washing hands with soap and water.
• Avoiding touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
• Staying home if you are sick, especially from work, school and public places.
• Following guidance from public health officials.
Health officials advise if you think you’re sick to notify your health care provider by phone. It’s important to call ahead so that you can be safely evaluated to prevent exposing others.